Chinese versionHome | Job Fair | City Guides | Events | Service | TEFL in China | Our Clients | Search | My Chinajob    
Hot Topic: How to deal with conflicts at work.
    FAQ   << Back
        What is a Foreign Expert Card?

This card is needed if you are a foreign teacher in China. Its main use is by you/your school to change part of your salary (up to 70% monthly) into hard currency. This is their verification and your proof that the exchange has taken place. At one time, the card could be used for discount airfares/train fares in China. This was because fares for Chinese and foreigners differed greatly. Fares are now supposed to be equal and the card has no real effect in travel rates. It might help in some hotels.

TEFL Training | | SAFEA | eBeijing | Evaluation System for Foreign Experts | | CCTV International | CRI | ChinaDaily | CSI | China Tours | Chinese Gov.Portal Website | Beijing Review | 
  About Us        |        Services        |        My Chinajob        |        FAQ        |        Living in China    |         top
Free Page Rank Tool © Copyright : Information Research Center of International Talent, SAFEA 1998-2007 Registered Number:京ICP证050780号